The latest at Pinterest:
Pinterest has Evolved! – you can sign up for a Business Account now and promote your business with images – remember we are a very visually oriented society 🙂
Is your target market Women and Moms with Kids.…… then what are you waiting for?
- Share lots of credible content with images (of course) and use both your own and other people’s content (remember to give credit where credit is due) to reach the most people.
- Create taller images! – this gives your images more exposure and Dan Zarrella’s stats show they are pinned and re-pinned more then their shorter counterparts….. you can elongate the images or better yet combine images to make an infographic that is taller then the one image people generally use.
- Make sure you are using images in your blog posts – in order to get a blog post pinned it must have at least one image in it – and the image should also be a minimum size of 110 x 100 pixels.
- Add default images to your blog that will be visible on every page and post. – if you dont have a relevant image for every post using a default image in your blog – which is then a part of every post – will create a branding effect whenever your content is pinned
READ more : at Social Media Examiner
Check out this Infographic we posted in our BLOG: http://wp.me/p2uk9H-5O
- the best day to pin on the weekend is Saturday morning.
- Always put your boards in a category.
- Add you FB, Twitter and website for increased exposure
http://www.shopify.com/blog/6058268-how-pinterest-drives-ecommerce-sales – Shopify eCommerce site article